ESTERRACE PCG is an aluminum perimeter profile designed to protect the edges of the tiles and ensure the correct water flow. Thanks to its ease of application and availability in different colors is a highly appreciated professional product.
ESTERRACE PCG is a powder coated aluminum perimeter profile designed to protect the edges of the tiles and ensure the correct water flow. The profile, available in different colors, is equipped with a perforated anchor fin, 80 mm wide, equipped with small holes. The small holes, 2.5 mm in diameter, allow momentary locking of the profile with nails, while the perforated anchor lug ensures its final fixation to the support. The vertical part of the profile, with a total height of 65 – 67.5 – 85 – 87.5 – 105 and 107.5 mm, protects the edge of the pavement and guarantees a correct flow of rainwater. Thanks to the special pieces such as the external corner and the joints and the availability in different colors, ESTERRACE PCG is a very appreciated and easy to place profile.
ESTERRACE PCG in aluminum with powder coating is a perimeter profile for terraces, balconies, sidewalks and upper structures in general. The “SEASIDE” paint makes it an appropriate profile for exposure to salinity.
ESTERRACE PCG does not require special maintenance; As for cleaning, it is advisable to use normal products for domestic use.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION
1. Select “ESTERRACE PCG” according to the thickness of the tile and the desired color.
2. Fix the corners outside the ruler with nails, being careful to separate them at least 1 cm from the ruler.
3. Cut to the size “ESTERRACE PCG” taking care to connect it to the corners through the joints and fix it with the nails to the support.
4. Apply the desired waterproofing system taking care to seal the connection with the profile.
5. Lay the floor, taking care to leave a space of about 5 mm between the tile and the profile.
6. Seal between the tile and the profile with ESBAND FIX.